Do you consider yourself an expert in strategic marketing? If you are a marketer or you have ever studied the discipline, you surely know how important is, in this field, to plan all the strategies and tactics that allow companies to achieve their objectives. Acting without planning is, hence, a waste of time and resources that can lead to an inconsistent presence of the corporation on communication channels, as well as important problems in positioning itself or delivering the value proposal. For this reason, we must control all the different kind of strategic approaches that we could undertake when it comes to set, for instance, the Digital Marketing Plan.
In this test, comprised of 40 questions, you will be able to assess how much do you know regarding the definition of strategies related to:
- Product, Price, Placement and Communication, as part of the traditional concept of marketing mix
- Definition of SMART objectives
- Positioning strategies
- Branding strategies
- Competitive strategies
- Product-Market strategies
- Segmentation strategies
- Customer Journey Map
- Value Proposal
- Business Model Canvas
- DAFO analysis
- Cross-impact, environmental diagnosis and PESTLE analysis
- Porter’s five forces analysis
- Definition of buyer personas
- Definition of the size of your market (TAM, SAM, SOM)
We challenge you! How many questions do you think you know about these general concepts of marketing? Take your time!
More tests: enjoy learning about digital marketing!
How has it gone? Remember that you will receive your marks in the email you have given to us. If you are a registered user of Communitools, you will also receive badges. Are you interested in doing more test? Try with the following one we have chosen in English:
- Test: The Cluetrain Manifesto
- Test: How much do you know about social media users in Spain? (2017)
- Test: How much do you know about social media in 2018?
We will appreciated your comments and collaboration in the creation of further questions or ideas to create new tests you would like. Help us and become a collaborator or author of Communitools!